Nostalgia (part 1)

This night at home......and the prevailing silence around......make me nostalgic,it makes the road open in front of me to my childhood......the days when world around me was my heaven.....the days together with my joint and giant family.......ice creams at evening, n "Mourilogence"....sometimes i was in a crowd or sometime very alone,starring at the road,seen from "Chatal".....the "Aam gachh", our "maath" s.....the introduction with my first private tutor.....i acted like a monkey and she was fritghtened that i migth be fallen........ but you know, i am .... i did that very well.
Then first day at my school.....i was surprised that why all children are crying and that thing took my cry away.... i liked the days at school very much, BIHAN PATHSHALA, a nursery school and i was there by maintaning the "Parampara" of my family. The teachers, i still wonder how i was so popular that still they can remember me in any meeting !!!!!!! my first friend named "Anirban (surname is forgotten)" and his younger brother.the puzzle games and most importantly the first saraswati puja at my school.
Noon time was most boaring for me, Maa, Kaki everyone were sleeping, my only mate Chhordi was at school .I always did most of the nuisances at that period. Stealing mango by hitting,or stealing " Achar" and any of my favourite food and the list was never ending..........but sometime i enjoyed the call of " Feriwala"s by making mimicries(?) .
The joyous afternoons & evenings with friends n "Didi"s at playground.......but i was often "Doodhvaat" there. :-( .Still those were awesome.Later cricket with pappu & "Ghuri" with "Chhorda".Only boaring thing was when i was caught by "Bua" or "Baba" for studies..........I started feeling sleepy always and could see two demon in my dreams "Baba & Bua".......they are torturing me..........suddenly i felt that it was happenning in real.........





to be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glance To 2009....

Last night of holidays at home....

Confession