A Glance To 2009....

After a long time suddenly I felt like writing something about a year, full of drama, surprises, love, faith, friendship, betrayal…….. A rare cocktail. 2009, the starting of the year was not so happening, somehow I assumed that this year is going to be a dull boring another year of my life. But the God chuckled in heaven saying,” oh!! Really!!!

It was January or February; it was a reunion with my school pals on the occasion of saraswati puja. At college it was fest+ masti .Like every day after a heavy session of adda, masti and bla bla…… suddenly we discovered we are going to make a documentary for NSS ASHA….. The topic was social issues. First we were just roaming about from this to that nothing was fit and perfect sometimes script was ready but none was there to act and lots of problems... but we four ,DD, me, Aninya,Annesha… overcame all those.Don’t know how exactly. We got a group, named, “SQUARE ROUTE”, from one of my friend. At last we choose the topic ‘female infanticide’, and then it was really a big story from the first day to the day when we were watching it at basketball court with all. But that is a too long story to tell here in details. In between I lost my grand mom, we had some problems related camera, and a lot……. But all were fading when we were on stage together to take the medal. That time I learnt what is called a project, what is team work , a professional team work, how to maintain the balance among your work, people’s expectations, emotions and a lot of things, how to set priorities over the words ‘I’ & ‘we’.

March & April was a time full of masti again, after a long time I enjoyed holi at home with some of my family members.

Back from home to hostel after holi, it was not a big deal. But somehow it was.

Then it was May, some astrologer said that May’09 & October’09 will be just ‘a month worth remembering’ for me. How did he come to know? Perhaps that’s why he is an astrologer and I am a would be engineer. Jokes apart….. In between these happiness I was losing the peace of my mind and I kept myself busy with activities. I was running away from myself. I was again in search of a whole new world. An innocent prayer was there but I didn’t expect that it would be full filled just as…….. Wow

Yeah…. I got someone truly as FRIEND- PHILOSOPHER- GUIDE Seriously this time God didn’t even give me a chance to say anything…… I was really very happy with that ‘GIFT’. Thanks a loooooooooot.

Winter went and semester came……. Again sleepless nights, horrible exam halls…… pathetic… and I did “One Mistake of My Life” like an idiot.

After exam it was a year ending party of CSE girls. Then home, sweet home with a lot of sweet memories.

I enjoyed that sem-break a lot expect some java classes from NIIT (kalyani).

Then we promoted to 3rd year and a horrible hostel life just ******* life was like a hell and we were forced to spent more of our time in ‘Room Shifting’ rather than studying. That time I really felt the importance of ‘Oiling’ but unfortunately it didn’t suit me.

Before some more happenings, there were some good incidents too I cleared out some misunderstanding with a friend.

Ohhhhhh…. Result of 4th sem was shocking…….. Finally I got 8 points... Wow…. I know it’s nothing great but for a 7 pointer like me it was something to say wow.

But I didn’t realize that the effects of that, “One Mistake of My Life” was just following me. I was flying high suddenly I felt d pain & discovered myself in harsh reality. I was totally out from my sense, it took a long time to understand what is going around……… what to do…….. And a lot of things. It was a testing time but I failed in it and life just messed up.

October came, situation was a little bit better as I thought then but actually I was sinking in more troubles.

November, it was my birth month, so expectations were high. Yeah, those were fulfilled and it was beyond my expectations and planning….. I enjoyed this day a lot. Especially at KMP which made me forget about all 210 birthday bumps……

December was just a Blast of the atom bomb of “One Mistake of My Life”. Again it was time for 5th sem.

At last it was a time to wake up finally to see the world around me in bare eyes. I saw. Then I realized again

1. Life is a great teacher.

2. You can’t run away from the truth, you have to face it. So just do it at proper time.

At last it was 31st night. 2009 was going after teaching me how to sing

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllll”.

Comments

  1. nice synopsis of the entire year..nt an easy task to do..:)
    and the nss part was well descrbd..yeah that taught me too many things..speacially i have become more tolerant to pollution..(defined as any sort of disturbance)
    samazdaro k liye ishara e khafi hai.... :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last night of holidays at home....

Confession