When I got enough confidence,
The stage was gone.

When I was sure of losing,

I won.

When I needed people the most,

They left me.


When I learnt to dry my tears,

I found a shoulder to cry on.


When I mastered the skill of hating,

Somebody started loving me
.”


It took some years from my life to understand that this is life and I lived it, I m living it & I’ll. So what’s the point to keep complaining about what I have not got? So trying to make my life as my masterpiece by all I have.

One advice from some wise person was,” You can win life by all means. If you simply avoid two things, “Comparing” & “Expectation”…

Yeah it works. Though I am not claiming that am someone who doesn’t expect anything from life or compare. That is not possible 100%. But you know what; it’s like minimizing the expectations and maximizing the happiness.

Another important thing is “Patience”, I didn’t have this. But now I have learnt a little bit to master my emotions & patience. Before life was filled with expectations so chances of getting surprised was very low. Now life is full of surprises and it just brings smiles as a free gift with it.

Still I have certain expectations from myself along with some commitments. I hate escaping in any sense so just busy with fulfilling my commitments, responsibilities etc.


Today I got some “shocking” thought actually, from someone, According to her; we all are “Complete” by birth only. Then what are we waiting for to make myself “Complete”? Yeah all the persons around us can make our lives more meaningful, more easy. That’s it.

Life gives us everything we need & we ask for, after making us the deserved one for that. All I don’t posses are either I don’t need or I don’t deserve. And all I have, I must take care of that otherwise someday life will take that from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glance To 2009....

Last night of holidays at home....

Confession