Let Me Be In My World With Myself


ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
Yes, it was high time to say just this word to all the damn problems.Suddenly I realized that I was wasting all my time, brain, potential for some damn and silly causes.... which pretends as if they are something bigger, they are controlling my life....huuuuuuuuh..
Just some bloody bullshit and I was a perfect emotional fool ... I was vulnerable because I was wasting all my emotions and bla bla… on a wrong place (sometime person)...
I have struggled with my hair a lot... I have bitten my nails a lot... I have explained and sometime tried to make out people my points.... but nobody is
1. Ready to hear.

2. Ready to stop pretension.

3. Ready to stop their "valuable suggestions without any price [??][Whatever] “ to other without getting the whole matter.

4. Ready to “OIL their own MACHINE"
.

But they are always ready to...
1. Hold your hand tightly saying "you are my TRUE FRIEND [??]... And then opens up their knapsack to deliver you all the knowledge they have got from others about you (obviously polished ) for the sake of their FRIENDSHIP.

2. Express (please read as
SHOW OFF) their love & concern for you in several mind blowing ways.

3. Expect from you NOTHING but just your FAITH to back stab you very well. .

4. Wait until you are dead your condolence is going on……. Then they will confess [??] all their part as a catalyst in your journey from life to death.


So this was my experiences from my life till today.
I am not saying that there is no exception but often I choose wrong people for wrong places in my heart. And the “Exceptions" are "Something" who can give the new meaning of your life. Sometimes the “inspirations”. But beware until you find the right “Exception” for you. Because it’s really hurting to try wrong shoes repeatedly. One of my limited friends said that,” Everything ends well & if it is not well then it is not the end. Just trust almighty, collect enough guts to confess your mistakes with a promise that those will be never repeated. And if you didn’t intend to harm anyone then god is always with you.

This was my story of yesterday. Today my pen is telling just a new one, more practical, more enthusiastic, more matured …… let see how it goes on…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glance To 2009....

Last night of holidays at home....

Confession